Cruise the harbor on your own private yacht
- You can see dolphins playing in the bow wake or feeding in the shallows. Guests can sit back and relax, or pilot the sailboat and be as active in the operation of the boat as they wish. You can also stay overnight on your private yacht. The crew departs after the sail, and guests will have the yacht to themselves. There are two queen master staterooms.
- Enjoy tours of one of the top culinary destinations in the country. Experience a Charleston Chef’s Kitchen Tour, savor the flavors with a historical and cultural tour of the low country with sample tastings along the way. Visit the finest dessert spots frequented by Charleston locals and taste 18th-century style desserts, as well as present day confections.
Historical City Tour
- See the sites of Charleston, including historic homes and churches, unique architecture, graveyards and more - all with your own private guide.
Civil War Tour
- This is not a tourist’s tour. It will delve in-depth with discussion of the contemporary political, economic and social situation in South Carolina during the Civil War. Your guide will include stories and interesting information that you won’t get from visiting the Civil War tourist sites. This is a program developed just for the guest.
- Dine in the carriage house of a stunning four-story gilded Age mansion turned inn; have dinner at the only steak house in America to earn both Forbes Four Star and AAA Four Diamond ratings. Enjoy hands-on cooking instruction offered in the original circa 1804 kitchen house at this 16-room inn which was also recently distinguished as the best new cooking class in the world by Food and Wine, and relish in romantic dining beneath the stars at the only Relais & Chateaux establishment in the state.
Private Tour Tea Party in Charleston
- See Charleston as a guest and not a tourist. You will visit private homes and gardens, then enjoy tea at a private home overlooking the Ashley River.
Private Carriage Ride
- You should not visit Charleston without a private carriage tour. The carriage will take you through the historic district to include mansions and churches, as well as incredible architecture. Plus, learn about the history and people that make up the “Holy City.”