Private Culinary Tours
- Enjoy a private tour that appeals to both foodies and history buffs. Guests will not only enjoy the finest, artisan gourmet food but have a chance to meet the chefs and store-owners who had a large part in revitalizing the food scene in Asheville.
Private Brewery Tours
- From small breweries to the leading names in the craft beer industry, Asheville has more craft breweries per capita than any other city in the nation. Great way to see the city and sip some of the finest craft brews available.
Premium House Tour at the Biltmore
- Guests will have a Premium experience at the Biltmore Estate. You will tour the house for 2 Hours with a private guide assigned exclusively to you. Also available is a Behind the Scenes Winery Production Tour and a Wine and Cheese Hour hosted by the Biltmore Winery’s most knowledgeable wine aficionados.
Private Winery Tours
- There are 15 area wineries in the North Carolina foothills and mountains near Asheville. Talk to the winemakers and take a stroll through the vineyards. The Travel Channel recently named Asheville as one of the Top 10 New Cities for Wine Snobs in 2017.
- This 500-acre farm in the rolling hills is home to American Buffalo, rare White Bison, rare Black Bison, camels, African Watusi, North American Elk and Himalayan Yak. The 1.5 hour tour takes you through several pastures with stops to feed Bison and Watusi. Guests will stay safely in the wagon while the animals gather around to get their treats.
Private VIP Tour of the Art Studios
- You will have an insider’s look at the thriving arts scene. Your tour will be led by a local artist from the River Arts District. Maybe you're the type of person who has always admired a piece of pottery and wanted to throw your own hand at it, or you've seen the thrill of liquid lava being dipped in and out of the fire, blown, and sculpted into a fine piece of glass and you just have to try it yourself. You can also kick back with some friends and try something new. A fun and memorable experience.